Did GT hold a football camp this weekend?

DTech

Varsity Lurker
Did we have a camp over the weekend? If so, I am hopeful we have some good recruiting news coming out of it. Any info is appreciated.

DTech

yes we did have a camp this week, and i believe it was mostly upcoming seniors. had a few good recruits in. does anyone know of a QB from Cairo GA who recently moved to North Florida Christian. Anyways he was there and looked like a stud. I believe Brandon Miller was there whom I believe is one of the best linebackers in the state. There was also a very good looking RB but I have forgotten his name, and am not very sure where he is from.

I think the RB may have been Lorenzo Kelsaw, but dont take my word on it. Whoever it was destroyed 1 on 1's and seemed to be a great deal quicker than most everyone else.

OK I apologize, im not sure if Brandon Miller was there or not. I believe he is scheduled to camp sometime. I got him mixed up with another face I will now have to go look for. Some more info though: there were a big group of players from both Hepzibah HS and North ??? (Cobb maybe, school colors black and white).

Back