did you all see this (LINK)

ahsoisee

Dodd-Like
Yes, I saw it, but could never find the post he was referring to. Another poster indicated it was an exchange between he and Goldt, but that the content wasn't bad.

Possibly he was heavy into the juice for the evening. I have seen some of his posts from time to time, and he is a very reasonable person. I certainly hope he is not having a problem with anything. He seems to be a pretty nice guy.

I did notice his wording and typing was not as sharp as his normal posts. Hope he is okay.

I don't know whether this Graemlin is appropriate or not.

bugboy

Damn Good Rat
Folks, if reading and talking on a message board ever became that painful, I'd leave for a while and find another hobby to fill my time.

I first started posting in 2000. I never realized how mad people would get on these things.

As Ahso said, the guy that penned that diatribe is usually a reasonable, balanced font. He must have been drunk. I'm sure we'll eventually see our share of that even on Stingtalk if it keeps growing.

oldfoggy

Dodd-Like
Don't know who this guy is but he seems kinda loco no? As for OF that could be me the oldfoggy. Yep may be an old fa_t but I guess that beats being an oldf_g. Don't know that I have ever responded to any of his post if I have sorry! If I offended him sorry! as for me I've been offended but so what. I don't take anything personal and I feel sorry for him if he has.

oldfoggy

Dodd-Like
After reading all the replies I see he was talikg about GT and not me. I've never seen any bad post out of GT but then again I don't read them all. So maybe I misssed something interesting (sp)