Do you plan on changing your season ticket location

Gold Rush

Flats Noob
next year ? I realize everybody will end up moving (I assume), but will we have any say in the matter ?

For instance, if you wanted to move from upperwest to lower east, or upper east (whatever), will that be possible ? If so, would you have to get back in line for good seats in a new section ? or

Would you be better off staying relatively close to, if not exactly where you are...

I haven't seen anything on this - am I also to assume that we'll be getting informed (hopefully) of details on how this will take place (?)

Hope this gets done in a better way than other experiences with the ticket office...

My understanding is they will be reseating the whole stadium, based on points. So you will have a chance to designate what part of the stadium you would like to be in.

I'm not sure that they can do the reseating like the did at Alexander, where all season ticket holders came in (or had a proxy) at a set time and actually picked out the seats they wanted. Probably too many seats in this case.

What they will probably do is send out a stadium layout with guidelines on how many points it will take to get in each section, and possibly broken down further into rows in each section. These would be just guidelines though, depending on what people actually want. There probably will be phone calls to season ticket holders involved in the process too.

I do know that they are planning to get started with this pretty soon after the season is over, realizing that it's going to be a pretty tough process.

I hope to stay in the lower west, but a bit higher
and closer in. I love the view from there for the
night games and SWMBO likes the amenities.

I hope to move down from the Upper East (Sec. 225; on the 45 yd line or so) down to the new club seats in the Lower East when they reseat next spring. I'm trying to do my part to keep Clem, UGA, and FSU folks out of those seats that always will appear on TV. The million dollar question is how much with those club seats cost? I've heard rumors of $1500.00 per seat. If that is true, than forget about it. too rich for my blood.

Originally posted by ramblinwise1:
I'd like to move up a few rows. I'm in row 1 now.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Maybe you could hand out drinks or something?
smile.gif

Hey ColdBeer --

I am thinking of doing exactly the same thing.

Are you saying that it would be a one time 1,500.00 expense per seat,(ie like a PSL) or that amount would be the cost of season tics every year ? Plus, I wonder how cumulative points would factor in (?) Any idea ?

From what I understand, the reseating will take place just like it did at AMC. The seating selection time will be based off of points. GTAA will start this process fairly soon after the end of the season and they expect this to be a pretty long process.

Originally posted by Gold Rush:
Hey ColdBeer --

I am thinking of doing exactly the same thing.

Are you saying that it would be a one time 1,500.00 expense per seat,(ie like a PSL) or that amount would be the cost of season tics every year ? Plus, I wonder how cumulative points would factor in (?) Any idea ?
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">I've heard rumors they are considering charging $1500 per seat PLUS your normal AT Fund donation. Don't know if you had to have a certain amt of AT points to buy those seats or if they would just let anyone with a checkbook but those tickets.

I've heard $500 per seat for the new club seats. I'm not sure anything has been decided yet though.

They did say that they will be sending out information to all season ticket holders though, when they do finally decide.

Back