Do you think it could ever happen...

flatjacket

Varsity Lurker
that we could see Joe Hamilton back at the flats coaching QBs?? Think about it. I know he is trying to make the pro gig work, but I honestly believe he would some day make a heckuva offensive coach and awesome recruiter. Just a wild thought.
confused.gif

Is Joe still with Tampa Bay? Last I saw, they listed Shawn King as their 3rd string QB there, which wouldn't leave room for Joe. Any news on where he is now?

BTW...I would LOVE to see him back at Tech. Does anyone else remember the statement made by George O'Leary? Something to the effect of that he liked to go over beside the Fridge & Lil Joe when timeout was called because the discussions between the 2 of them was some of the best football talk that he had ever heard.

Originally posted by i_bleed_gold_white:
Is Joe still with Tampa Bay? Last I saw, they listed Shawn King as their 3rd string QB there, which wouldn't leave room for Joe. Any news on where he is now?

BTW...I would LOVE to see him back at Tech. Does anyone else remember the statement made by George O'Leary? Something to the effect of that he liked to go over beside the Fridge & Lil Joe when timeout was called because the discussions between the 2 of them was some of the best football talk that he had ever heard.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Yet more proof O'Leary needed the Fridge.

Back