Does anyone ever wonder why…

PM Gold

Varsity Lurker
Tech does not have a larger following?
I’ll tell you why. Every time it looks like we have the program heading in the right direction something happens and we go straight in the can. We will never be accepted in our own city because of this inconsistency. Ever since Dodd’s last years the program has made a half a$$ effort at building a good program. Each coach since Dodd has struggled to the point of being shown the door. What is the reason for this inconsistency? The Tech curriculum is to narrow. Tech will never be able to build a good program until they broaden the curriculum. Even Dodd almighty said this himself. Don’t believe me? Read his book: Dodd’s Luck. Dodd knew when the Ugag controlled Board of Regents took away business management away from Tech that it would be very difficult for them to compete. I don’t think Tech will ever be able to produce a stable program until either Tech expands its curriculum or absorbs Georgia State. Neither of these things will happen because of the following: (1) The Tech academic elitists will not allow their precious degrees to be tarnished by being associated with undesirable majors/ degrees. (2) The Ugag controlled Board of Regents will not allow Tech to compete with Ugay over the same students.
The fact of the matter is that Tech will only have three good years for every seven crummy years. It kills me to say this because I am a huge Tech fan but this is how I see things.

Price Memorial Gold

Back