Dome Games

Bluegrass_Jacket

Varsity Lurker
All jokes aside, when is the last time we won a game in a dome? Seems like we are cursed if we go inside and play (not that we are stellar outside). Maybe we can find a way to get it done the second half.

Go Jackets! Wonder if Coach Collins wants to grab the headset from CPJ and just point him to the locker room and take over while watching this debauch.

All jokes aside, when is the last time we won a game in a dome? Seems like we are cursed if we go inside and play (not that we are stellar outside). Maybe we can find a way to get it done the second half.

Go Jackets! Wonder if Coach Collins wants to grab the headset from CPJ and just point him to the locker room and take over while watching this debauch.

As best as I can tell, Georgia Tech has never won a football game in an indoor stadium.

0-1 at Ford Field
0-1 at MBS
0-2 at Georgia Dome

Can’t find any other indoor games. Might be wrong with regular season, but we’ve never won an indoor bowl game for sure.

I think we beat Syracuse a few years ago maybe?

We’ve played them 3 times, never in the Carrier Dome.

Haven’t played enough dome games for it to be statistically significant, but we still have never won one. Interesting.

We’ve played them 3 times, never in the Carrier Dome.

Haven’t played enough dome games for it to be statistically significant, but we still have never won one. Interesting.
Yeah my bad. I remember the 56-0 home win, but thought we had gone up there already. So we have that dome win to look forward to soon.

Back