Dont Let a Win over Lowly Vandy Mask the Obvious...

God love you, O.F.; but I remember when you left this board, and stayed away a long time because of all the negativeism, Tech detractors, and all but swore that you would never come back.

Somehow, MsTech, and other(non Tech-grads) got through to your bones and you have crossed the road.\
That is your perfect priviledge; but honestly, I never thought I would see the day, when a true TEchster such as yourself was swayed by the yankee/psuedo southerners as you have been. I still love you and respect you. Honestly, however, you have hurt me. I looked up so much to you as a Tech loyalist, no matter what and have read your posts slamming the neuvo-supporters.....I am sorry you crossed the road. Love you still, Jerry.

Originally posted by techsamillion:
No, but it does mean, 100% support no matter what. You obviously are of the younger generation that know little to nothing of loyalty.
By the way your head/nose is stuck up somewhere. Obviously not into anything that has to do with the success of TEch.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Define younger. Class of 79. You seem to equate loyalty to Tech with loyalty to Chan Gailey. They are not the same thing. I do always support Tech 100% but 100% support for the team does not mean I am blind to problems. BTW, I think any coach deserves 4 years and this includes Chan Gailey and I sincerely hope that he succeeds.
However, some of the stuff going on now makes me wonder

Back