Doom & Gloom!

Status
Not open for further replies.

OldGold1968

Banhammer'd
Ban Hammer'd
This season has gone in the ööööter. Sadly I don't think we are out of the woods for a long stretch. I think there is a good chance next season gets the hook also. At some point schools will have to cut bait with the football programs. By the time this all gets sorted out I think a lot of schools won't be able to give tickets away.

5050255_orig.gif

This season has gone in the ööööter. Sadly I don't think we are out of the woods for a long stretch. I think there is a good chance next season gets the hook also. At some point schools will have to cut bait with the football programs. By the time this all gets sorted out I think a lot of schools won't be able to give tickets away.
Bull öööö. We gonna be up in that thing like @Akinji07 in the pink pony(or preferred establishment)

6792b4dc1c9eacec2413e3f2d010d210_w200.gif

Perhaps, until football is back, you can regale us with uplifting tales of pestilence, plagues, famine and anarchy.
Change it around a little:

Famine, Anarchy, Pestilence, Plagues

In these trying times all you got is FAPP

There is a harsh truth to face. No way I'm gonna make it on the outside.

All I do anymore is think of ways to break my parole.

All I want is to be back where things make sense. Where I won't have to be afraid all the time.

There is a harsh truth to face. No way I'm gonna make it on the outside.

All I do anymore is think of ways to break my parole.

All I want is to be back where things make sense. Where I won't have to be afraid all the time.

BROOKS WAS HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back