Dorsey doubtful for Noles...

flatjacket

Varsity Lurker
Why us??? CG said today that Dorsey's shoulder is pretty banged up and listed as doubtful for Saturday. Man, I hate that. We need the big guy to run behind! How do you think that will affect us?
pat.gif

The bottomline is that we're in for an oldfashioned slobberknocker. It's going to be a tough game, and, make no mistake, we're going to miss Nat in a bad way. We'd better hope that our 2nd teamers are ready to go in a quick hurry. This game will be very tough for both teams. This win could be huge for the Tech program and the future. A win against a ranked FSU team on TV could do wonders for recruiting. The receivers have to be very physical against FSU's man press coverages. Also, the defense has to be very careful not to overpursue as against Wake. It also doesn't hurt if something happens and Rix has to play. The FSU defense will be very fast and the RBs have to make quick decisions and hit the holes even quicker.

Indian Buzz's prediction--the goalposts come down saturday. Georgia Tech upsets FSU.

It doesn't necessarily mean he's out for the game... He was listed last week, too... either questionable or doubtful, but he still played. I would be suprised if he doesn't see the field.

BuzzNazz's prediction is gonna be the same as Indian Buzz's, but then again, Indian Buzz said UGA wouldn't lose last week.
wink.gif
(man, i'm a jerk)
wink.gif

Back