Double Bye?

Graybeard Jacket

Varsity Lurker
Assuming the standing are based on percentages, the way I see it, we could get to 4th place.
IF
Louisville loses to UVA 8-5 .615
Clemson loses to Syracuse and beats Pitt 10-6 .625
GT beats WF 11-6 .647

GTCrew4b

Get That Corn Outta Ma Face
I think we get ahead of VPI if they lose @ NC State as well by 5 thousandths of a percentage point.

so potentially 3rd place finish and doesn’t seem all that unlikely, it drops in likelihood immensely if Clemson wins today.

Graybeard Jacket

Varsity Lurker
I think we get ahead of VPI if they lose @ NC State as well by 5 thousandths of a percentage point.

so potentially 3rd place finish and doesn’t seem all that unlikely, it drops in likelihood immensely if Clemson wins today.
VPI's game with NC State is now showings as cancelled. Crappy way for them to get 3rd seed while only playing 13 games.

wesleyd21

Dodd-Like
VPI's game with NC State is now showings as cancelled. Crappy way for them to get 3rd seed while only playing 13 games.
How do we know the conference isn’t ranking it’s teams based on TOTAL wins.

Our cancelled game with sorry Boston College hurts.

bonham

Dodd-Like
NC State has won 5 straight like us, including a win over UVA. They would have beat VT.

Not surprising that VPI has come down with a case of "COVID protocol"

cyptomcat

PostBot
Staff member
Cavman do us a solid.

wait wait don't get excited, that's not what I meant

theDude47

Helluva Engineer
The Hoos are playing tough today and are starting to make some shots. Louisville is hanging but they don’t look like they have enough fire to overtake them.

theDude47

Helluva Engineer
Hauser is killing Louisville. They’re all up on him but it doesn’t matter.

gtphd

He / Him / His
Masks for guys on the sideline is tough. They need to breath to recover. They’re already sitting 6 feet apart