Double Bye?

1982Jacket

Damn Good Rat
The Hoos are playing tough today and are starting to make some shots. Louisville is hanging but they don’t look like they have enough fire to overtake them.
Yahoos can't hit a three and Cardinals can't hit a free throw. But Yahoos hitting like 65-70% on two-pointers. Cardinals getting a lot of their shots blocked, too.

1982Jacket

Damn Good Rat
BTW, I flipped over to O$U-Illinois during a commercial in UVA/Louisville, and instantly remembered why I hate Dicky V. ESPN picked the five most underrated players in the country and Moses Wright was number five. Asshole V discussed them starting with number 1 and got down to number 4 which was some kid from St Bonaventure in Dicky's NY/NJ heaven. That got Dicky diverted onto a five minute spiel about St. Bonaventure. He never got around to mentioning Moses. Eff him hard, I hate him so. Almost as much as Coack K and Dicky V's sexual assault enabling buddy, Tom Izzo.

1982Jacket

Damn Good Rat
Ridiculous call. That ref should never ever be allowed to call another game.

The Jacket

The Coat
Updated ACC Tournament schedule.

First round (Tuesday, March 9)
Game 1:
No. 12 Pittsburgh vs. No. 13 Miami, 2 p.m.
Game 2: No. 10 seed vs. No. 15 Boston College, approx. 4:30 p.m.
Game 3: No. 11 Notre Dame vs. No. 14 Wake Forest, approx. 7 p.m.
Second round (Wednesday, March 10)
Game 4:
No. 8 Syracuse vs. No. 9 seed, Noon
Game 5: Game 1 winner vs. No. 5 Clemson, approx. 2:30 p.m.
Game 6: Game 2 winner vs. No. 7 seed, 6:30 p.m.
Game 7: Game 3 winner vs. No. 6 seed, approx. 9 p.m.
Quarterfinals (Thursday, March 11)
Game 8:
Game 4 winner vs. No. 1 Virginia, Noon
Game 9: Game 5 winner vs. No. 4 Georgia Tech, approx. 2:30 p.m.
Game 10: Game 6 winner vs. No. 2 Florida State, 6:30 p.m.
Game 11: Game 7 winner vs. No. 3 Virginia Tech, approx. 9 p.m.
Semifinals (Friday, March 12)
Game 12:
Game 8 winner vs. Game 9 winner, 6:30 p.m.
Game 13: Game 10 winner vs. Game 11 winner, approx. 9 p.m.
Championship (Saturday, March 13)
Game 14:
Game 12 winner vs. Game 13 winner, 8:30 p.m.

The Jacket

The Coat
That's a LOT of days for Alvarado to rest and get treatment on his knee or hamstring or whatever it really is. Get well, Jose!
Things look good right now. We closed out the year about as well as you could hope for and those couple days are a huge deal. I still feel like we're not getting the credit we deserve from the bracketology crowd, it's kinda silly to me that we're still listed among the last four in. But win a couple games this upcoming week and I think we'll get bumped up and off the bubble, which I believe we've already earned.

GTCrew4b

Get That Corn Outta Ma Face
We want Clemson on a neutral floor. We are a better team than them and it would be a good seed improving win.

I would’ve preferred FSU to be the #1 but either way we want to get a UVA win. Duke being a 10 instead of 8/9 helps a lot too.