DRad to Pac12...

gtrower

Dodd-Like
Football has exploded under him and I think we all know why. Basketball is about where it was as they failed to outbid Duke for Zion. Baseball has bottomed out.

Not sure why he’d leave unless they’re about to get hit. He’s about as kush as anybody outside the Bama AD right now who is enjoying a 2000s Florida-esque situation when they had Donovan and Meyer.

WracerX

Dr. Dunkingstein
Football has exploded under him and I think we all know why. Basketball is about where it was as they failed to outbid Duke for Zion. Baseball has bottomed out.

Not sure why he’d leave unless they’re about to get hit. He’s about as kush as anybody outside the Bama AD right now who is enjoying a 2000s Florida-esque situation when they had Donovan and Meyer.
Being a P5 commissioner is one swank gig. Way bigger than working for any single university.

The Champ

Dodd-Like

You’re really not sure why he’d leave?

PAC 12 commish makes $5.2 million per year. His Clemson contract was $4.8 million over 6 years

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
You’re really not sure why he’d leave?

PAC 12 commish makes $5.2 million per year. His Clemson contract was $4.8 million over 6 years
And if he moves to California, higher taxes all around

gtchief

Not Wrong, Just An A******
You're stating rumor as fact. Same with the SEC schedule thread.

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
I think you should consider moving there. California fits your style in many many ways.
I wouldn't mind. Big state. If I could afford the $100 million home on Tahoe I might

GTCrew4b

NIL Supporter Strictly On Capitalist Grounds
I wouldn't mind. Big state. If I could afford the $100 million home on Tahoe I might
You don’t have to live on the CA side of Tahoe, but I think the Nevada side is actually more expensive