Draft

smokey_wasp

Dodd-Like
No Jackets selected for the 2nd year in a row. Our last non-kicker was selected in 2016.

Anree St. Amour got picked up by the Vikings as an UDFA. No word yet on any others that are hoping for a shot.

Here here! Those days are toast. We will be putting them in the league soon!

Anyone appear draft-worthy on next year’s GT team? Maybe the grad-transfer TE from UConn? Parker Braun sort of counts.

Agree with others. Those days are over. CGC is on a different level in recruiting from anything I’ve seen at Tech.

Anyone appear draft-worthy on next year’s GT team? Maybe the grad-transfer TE from UConn? Parker Braun sort of counts.

Agree with others. Those days are over. CGC is on a different level in recruiting from anything I’ve seen at Tech.
Don't know if Braun is big enough.
After Lucas throws for 3,500 yards this season and 35 TD's, he will turn pro.

I think the offense will lead to players getting more opportunities to show their talents. NFL will not have to guess as to how their skill set will translate. Players seem to be excited about the change.

Parker Braun is concentrating on academics and won't be drafted.

I think the offense will lead to players getting more opportunities to show their talents. NFL will not have to guess as to how their skill set will translate. Players seem to be excited about the change.

Stephen hill got drafted in the 2nd round

Nebraska didn't have a player drafted for the first time since 1962

Stephen hill got drafted in the 2nd round

And that’s been seven years ago. How many RBs have we put in the league? Only a few and that’s been a long time. How many from the defense? It hasn’t been good and while the option has it’s benefits getting kids to the league wasn’t one of them. Top talent desires that and Collins is proving you can get them to GT.

And that’s been seven years ago. How many RBs have we put in the league? Only a few and that’s been a long time. How many from the defense? It hasn’t been good and while the option has it’s benefits getting kids to the league wasn’t one of them. Top talent desires that and Collins is proving you can get them to GT.
I'm still upset Orwin didn't make it. Iirc he was undrafted.

This speaks to the upside and downside of CPJ’s system. The upside is that he is a hell of an X and O coach and can win with middling talent. It’s really unbelievable that we won as much as we did.
The downside of course is that talent seems to run like hell to get away from his system.

Back