Drew Hearn's position is outlined in this link

texstinger

Dodd-Like
Re: Drew Hearn\'s position is outlined in this link

What still seems strange in a way to me is that Robert Lee had the white jersey with black numbers, yet he also had his teams wear navy blue jerseys at times. I mean, did the gold pants have white and black trim, while at the same time wear a navy blue jersey? This, like departing the SEC, is all Robert Lee's fault.

The new 2003 jerseys would have had black numbers if Ross hadn't changed GT into the Blue Jackets in 1987.

Coach Dodd had Ga Tech in NAVY when my Dad (Jimmy Southard) played in 1946-49...I have all of his games Tech had on tape...Coach Dodd even had Tech in Navy Helmets ! Many Thanks, John Southard

Originally posted by GT 33:
Coach Dodd had Ga Tech in NAVY when my Dad (Jimmy Southard) played in 1946-49...I have all of his games Tech had on tape...Coach Dodd even had Tech in Navy Helmets ! Many Thanks, John Southard
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Some people just can't read, GT33. They're too busy showing their butts. You and others have CLEARLY established that navy was a color we used frequently, at least going back to Dodd. This is just another way to act sour about the GTAA.

Back