drinking the kool-aid...........

law_bee

Dodd-Like
I sincerely hope that after 10 years we are putting up a statue to commemorate our new coach but haven't we been here before.

Didn't Bobby Ross, ********, O'leary, and Gailey come to a consensus that the scholastic requirements at GT would be an extreme limitation?

Wasn't that the reason we went to the "gimmick" offense?

Has something changed?

I think we should have gone after Monken. I hope he is still around in 3 years.

VolJacket

Varsity Lurker
I sincerely hope that after 10 years we are putting up a statue to commemorate our new coach but haven't we been here before.

Didn't Bobby Ross, ********, O'leary, and Gailey come to a consensus that the scholastic requirements at GT would be an extreme limitation?

Wasn't that the reason we went to the "gimmick" offense?

Has something changed?

Coach Collins will be around for 5-7 years because his contract is for 7 years. However another school could hire him away from GT if he does a great job.

law_bee

Dodd-Like
I think Bud was giving CGC an eye wink and thumbs up, things they are a changing.
is that a joke?

Every year since Bobby Ross left someone has posted how the "new" coach will have it better. The reality is things ARE CHANGING but they are getting worse. UNCheat doesn't even make an effort to have real classes.

ThomsonJacket

I don't know
is that a joke?

Every year since Bobby Ross left someone has posted how the "new" coach will have it better. The reality is things ARE CHANGING but they are getting worse. UNCheat doesn't even make an effort to have real classes.
Maybe.
giphy (1).gif

VolJacket

Varsity Lurker
Away from his dream job? You calling him a liar? Haha
I'm nervous that if he's doing well he'll leave for a higher paying school in 3-5 years. However if that happens it's likely he would leave GT in great shape.

JacketFan77

Bokonon High Priest
I'm nervous that if he's doing well he'll leave for a higher paying school in 3-5 years. However if that happens it's likely he would leave GT in great shape.
I don’t get this kind of thinking. If he’s doing well, GT will have the money to keep him ... but, also, he’s said over and over that THIS is his dream job for him and his wife.

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
Damn, he's gonna suck and get fired after 3 years or do a great job and leave for a big raise after 3 years. Either way, he's gone.

BackstreetBuzz

GT fan for 60+ years
Congrats to Monken for winning 3 in a row versus Navy, but damn, did you see that game. I might like to have his DC, but I’ll definitely pass on his offense. I’m so thankful Navy had a bad year or we might have Coach N as our coach.

ElCidBUZZingFAN

Dodd-Like
Congrats to Monken for winning 3 in a row versus Navy, but damn, did you see that game. I might like to have his DC, but I’ll definitely pass on his offense. I’m so thankful Navy had a bad year or we might have Coach N as our coach.
I love CPJ. I love his offense.

Today’s Army/Navy game was atrocious.

ScionOfSouthland

Dodd-Like
Be optimistic my man. If we start getting top-25 classes you know we’ve got a hell of a recruiter. If we don’t then you know the myth of academic restrictions is a reality.