Duke -19

RussianOffense

Tabbed as one of the elite posters of Stingtalk
Wow. I might take us to cover. Are we getting Howard back?

Could be our last game ever against K.

77GTFan

Dodd-Like
Going to play a game tomorrow in the bastion of inconsistent science led by their sanctimonious Coach. Students cannot return to campus for class for at least two more weeks because COVID outbreak would make it unsafe. But, no limits on the basketball crowd tomorrow. And, after playing basketball against one another for forty minutes Coach K says a handshake line would be irresponsible. I wish we would beat those guys.

Liberty

Kayar hunu bhanda marnu ramro
Going to play a game tomorrow in the bastion of inconsistent science led by their sanctimonious Coach. Students cannot return to campus for class for at least two more weeks because COVID outbreak would make it unsafe. But, no limits on the basketball crowd tomorrow. And, after playing basketball against one another for forty minutes Coach K says a handshake line would be irresponsible. I wish we would beat those guys.
öööö K, öööö Dook.

BuzzinWreck78

Flats Noob
beat dook!
have seen nothing on Howard's ankle injury status
Saba may be available tonight-had chinavirus
some of Bubba's past absence was due to virus per fox

RussianOffense

Tabbed as one of the elite posters of Stingtalk
Don't y'all get tired of posting öööö X where X is some team/coach/player/entity you don't like. Or am I just tired of reading it

Dhatura

Dodd-Like
Don't y'all get tired of posting öööö X where X is some team/coach/player/entity you don't like. Or am I just tired of reading it
öööö you. How about them apples?

But seriously, though - I reserve that for things that are especially reprehensible, not just things I don't like. Examples include: the mutts, the NCAA, backward political and destructive to America ideologies, the CCP, and Duke basketball. There are others but these are off the top of my head.

coit

Smarter than Diseqc
beat dook!
have seen nothing on Howard's ankle injury status
Saba may be available tonight-had chinavirus
some of Bubba's past absence was due to virus per fox
Saba was sitting on the bench with the team on Sunday, but not dressed out, same as Rodney. Thought that was strange if he was on the covid protocol.

1982Jacket

Banhammer'd
Ban Hammer'd
öööö you. How about them apples?

But seriously, though - I reserve that for things that are especially reprehensible, not just things I don't like. Examples include: the mutts, the NCAA, backward political and destructive to America ideologies, the CCP, and Duke basketball. There are others but these are off the top of my head.
I think I love ❤ you.

Oh, and öööö Dook!