Dwags gonna dwag

jts1207

Memes posted are not fact checked for accuracy
4 year 10.5 million deal.......what a fn idiot

gtphd

What a time to be alive
Found another story: $25,000 Hublot, which is probably a gold Big Bang

$17,500 Audemars Piguet - probably a Royal Oak

$18,000 Rolex - lots of options. The most common Rolexes are Submariner and Daytona. Sub is in that range if it's gold, Daytona if it's steel. I'm guessing Daytona.

And a $400 knock off Richard Mille :lol2: That's what probably started it - thought the guy had a $200,000 watch.

BackstreetBuzz

GT fan for 60+ years
Wow, a $200K watch, a I thought I got ripped off after my $8 Casio quit working after a couple of years.

gtphd

What a time to be alive
Wow, a $200K watch, a I thought I got ripped off after my $8 Casio quit working after a couple of years.
It’s not that rare. Any tourbillion will run that much. For some brands, $50k is a starter watch.

gtfan088

Dodd-Like
Dunbar's attorney, Michael Grieco, said he passed along five sworn affidavits from witnesses that exonerated Dunbar from wrongdoing to the state attorney's office. Grieco said these are the same witnesses who gave the original statements in the police report that led to the arrest warrants.

Despite both attorneys saying they have affidavits clearing their clients, the Miramar Police Department insisted they both turn themselves in and welcomed witnesses to add or change anything to their statement if they wished to do so. As of Saturday morning, police said none of the victims or witnesses had recanted their stories to them.
Sounds like witnesses are just waiting for the checks to clear.

MeatWrench

Holder of all Moon records
It’s not that rare. Any tourbillion will run that much. For some brands, $50k is a starter watch.
I’ll ask a couple dumb questions

Why is there a market that supports those costs? What is the appreciation? What drives the cost? Material? Workmanship? Design? When is a watch no longer a watch?