Early Season game times

BranMart

Vegetables taste like sad.
FB_IMG_1653590000927.jpg

We caught a break this year. Grateful for that.

Answer is: 3:30, 4pm, noon and noon

question: what Sept start times in the sunny south does winning the national championship earn you?

All the complaints for years about winning solves the early starts doesn't fly and never has. Same thing happened to Clemson and Alabama before. We stunk up last year and get lucky.

I like Ole Miss and all but for the love of god can we get some cool west coast teams on the schedule or even a cool B1G team?

I am so weary of these SEC nostalgia opponents. öööö the SEC - can we play somebody else for once? Utah? USC (the one from LA), Michigan? Washington? Penn St?

And stop scheduling non-SEC teams from Florida. Nobody cares about UCF or whoever the hell else we played from that god-forsaken hell-hole of a state. We already play F$U and Miami-enough already.

I like Ole Miss and all but for the love of god can we get some cool west coast teams on the schedule or even a cool B1G team?

I am so weary of these SEC nostalgia opponents. öööö the SEC - can we play somebody else for once? Utah? USC (the one from LA), Michigan? Washington? Penn St?

And stop scheduling non-SEC teams from Florida. Nobody cares about UCF or whoever the hell else we played from that god-forsaken hell-hole of a state. We already play F$U and Miami-enough already.
I have night terrors from last time we played Utah

I'll go to an away game at Ole Miss. Not flying you Utah for a game. I like a regional home and home.

Is it petty of me to complain about the graphic design here? This does not look professional.

After 30 years, I'd like another stab at Arizona after giving away back to back games in '94 and '95.

You know we don’t just pick our schedule? Both schools have to agree. Which means there has to be some mutual benefit. Can’t see much benefit for Michigan or USC traveling to Dodd to play a bottom tier ACC team.

You know we don’t just pick our schedule? Both schools have to agree. Which means there has to be some mutual benefit. Can’t see much benefit for Michigan or USC traveling to Dodd to play a bottom tier ACC team.
Either school would drool to play a game in Atlanta.

And I’m pretty sure Colorado is on a future schedule. OK, that’ll be fun - settle the score once and for all. So I know they are at least thinking about it.

agreed but I'll take Ol' Piss over that Florida crap you pointed out.

Either school would drool to play a game in Atlanta.

And I’m pretty sure Colorado is on a future schedule. OK, that’ll be fun - settle the score once and for all. So I know they are at least thinking about it.
If they are coming to Atlanta it would be to play a neutral site vs a marquee team in the Benz. Michigan isn’t giving up a home game to travel to BDS.

If they are coming to Atlanta it would be to play a neutral site vs a marquee team in the Benz. Michigan isn’t giving up a home game to travel to BDS.
Yeah I looked at Auburn’s schedule today, they have eight home games this year. All of their out of conference games are at home. Nice work by their AD

Back