Eastern Michigan QB nutted up on 4th and 10-

sthorfinnr

We The Vanguard Stockholders
Anyone else see that? He must have been abused as a child. Slapped 2 Pitt players (neither of them tackled him) and a ref was collateral damage. Got ejected with 10 seconds left on 4th down.
f34eebd0a0a337bbe5bed0c5ece28bbbaee42e87.jpg

Couldnt handle he was about to lose the Quicklane Bowl and snapped. Cant blame him.

East Michigan wasn't behind for 59 minutes and Pitt's guy makes insane td catch to pull ahead. Watching the replay, Pitt player was definitely running his mouth after the 3rd down play. QB finally breaks and starts swinging. Not a pretty sight. Entertaining, though.

Pitt started it, clearly. But the flag always goes to whoever reacts. I would bet he was told to do this and see if he could make 4th and 10 into 4th and more.

Two EMU seniors ended careers via ejection. A DB got tossed earlier for spitting in PITT players face. Or face mask.

I don't care if the Pitt players called his mother a prostitute. 4th and 10, last play of your career. Who knows? Maybe you chuck a hail mary and get carried off on the team's shoulders. You don't slap 2 players and send a ref tumbling in the process and get kicked out. Slap somebody after the game if it's bothering you that much.

I don't care if the Pitt players called his mother a prostitute. 4th and 10, last play of your career. Who knows? Maybe you chuck a hail mary and get carried off on the team's shoulders. You don't slap 2 players and send a ref tumbling in the process and get kicked out. Slap somebody after the game if it's bothering you that much.
After the game you're no longer a college football player so wouldn't that just be simple assault? Those few seconds on the clock just made it the heat of the moment

Girly open-hand slaps, fellas.
Finger pokes are the highest risk/reward. If you hit a soft spot you're good, but one slip and you're jamming, possibly breaking a finger on a helmet or pad

Back