Elite Fan Check-in Thread

I had perfect attendance, but my tickets were only used/scanned for four games...still got the video though :dunno:

Count me in. I'm guessing this is a direct result of the feedback received via the survey. There were basically no benefits for STH this past season.

He actually said, “Thank you GT65” in the video that I received.

I didn’t make all the games but like the email says, whether you attended the games yourself or shared your tickets on occasion, my tickets were used by Tech fans for the two I missed.

upload_2019-12-18_20-4-37.gif

I forgot my ticket at home and had to use one of Flunkout's for a game. Somebody forward me the email! I'm a sucker for Todd's canuck accent.

I didn’t make all the games but like the email says, whether you attended the games yourself or shared your tickets on occasion, my tickets were used by Tech fans for the two I missed.
On a side note, I have a female cousin who is the single mom (divorced) of a 9th grade young lady who would be a perfect fit for GT. So I've been taking them to one GT game per year for the past 3 years....and my cousin usually suggests it. Well this year, I stepped up and got some pretty good seats...ones with a goodly Tech fund requirement on them.

When I told her that I had gotten season tickets again, now that I'm no longer coaching travel baseball in the fall, she asked about getting the seats for one game. I let her pick the game she wanted and she chose the Virginia Tech game. When the tickets came in, I mailed them to her and she texted me a few days later to say she had them and thanked me.

Move the story forward and I hear nothing from her after the VT game...at least expecting her to say something like "damn...we got our butts kicked" but nope...nothing...no thank you, no nothing. The next game (NC State on Thursday night, maybe?) I'm talking to the couple who sit in front of me about the VT game and how I had at least picked a good weekend to go for a motorcycle ride in the mountains and let someone else use my tickets. The lady goes, "Nobody used your tickets. We sat in them for most of the game because you have the Stinger seats....nobody ever came to sit in your seats."

I mean...WTF? Who does that?

Gave my Sec 109 tix to my parents for every game before NC state

Flew down with son to Nc State game, offered my tix to GA game to everyone around us, no takers

Ate the tix instead of giving them to ööööing inbred GA white trash

didn’t get whatever video you’re taking about

Back