Elvis spotted this morning at Cheshire Bridge Waffle House..

Quit making me come look for Elvis with you. You kept me out last night at the Cheetah, and now Waffle House. If you see him again, hold him until I get there.
wink.gif

Sorry for keeping you out so late last night, General.. you did seem to enjoy the howitzers at the Cheetah, however...

Still searching for gailey with no luck.. was down in Five Points checking out the bunker cafes & bumped into Osama.. showed him a picture of our esteemed coach, said he'd give tell gailey to give me a call if he saw him.. Someone at the cafe asked Osama how he liked Atlanta.. said he was having a blast..

Hmm, Elvis seems to be causing quite a ruckous lately. Just last Wednesday, he and Buzz really got into it during the UGAg game at Turner Field. No, really... Anyone else happen to see that?

hey joltin, yeah i saw elvis get a beating by good ole buzz.

i don't know what wannabebad is trying to do with this post ..

here's gailey's upcoming meeting schedule. gailey can and will be found at all these places. if only wannabebad had a head on his shoulders, he could easily find and interact with gailey.

<a href="http://ramblinwreck.ocsn.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/050803aaa.html" target="_blank">LINK: gailey is easily traced and very approachable.
</a>

wannabebad couldn't spot his nose on his face if his life mattered on it

well well, gailey will be on southern sports report tonight at 10 pm.

wannabebad, if a cop pulls you over and asks you to take a DUI test, don't take it .. especially not the one where you're asked to put your index finger on your nose

Back