Espn bracket challenge StinGTalk group

The Jacket

The Coat
I'm finishing my bracket hopefully tonight, I will be in.

If anyone enjoys doing due diligence to build their bracket, a couple of resources:

Insanely In-Depth NCAA Tournament Guide (PDF)
Found this on reddit. Apparently this guy makes these every year somehow. I won't bother trying to describe it beyond "holy öööö."

Matchup Tool (Spreadsheet)
A Poke on Discord put this together, lets you compare critical stats between any two tournament teams.

gtphd

He / Him / His
I'm in. I've extrapolated our performance over the last month and therefore I'm taking Tech over Gonzaga in the national championship game with a score of 125-17. Moses Wright will have 200 rebounds.

00Burdell

Dodd-Like
I am making a separate thread for this since it was buried in another thread with a nonspecific name. Anyone is welcome to fill out a bracket. Password is "yourmom"
I mean I know what your mom's name is but I don't think the rest of StinGTalk does. Right?

00Burdell

Dodd-Like
I'm in. Thanks for putting this together.

When I win, I'll buy drinks for everybody.

gtphd

He / Him / His
When I do a bracket challenge, I usually just do it to show off my blatant homerism more than anything else. That's why I won my work pool in 2004
I may take the ESPN bracket challenge if GT wins it all this year

The Jacket

The Coat
When I do a bracket challenge, I usually just do it to show off my blatant homerism more than anything else. That's why I won my work pool in 2004
2004 was the best my bracket has ever performed. I had us, Oklahoma State, and UConn in the Final Four. But I also had us losing to Oklahoma State. I wasn't too disappointed in being wrong.

Also, just to clarify, there are no limits on the number of players that can join right? And they don't lock until the first game tomorrow?

gtGreg768b

Elemenopee
2004 was the best my bracket has ever performed. I had us, Oklahoma State, and UConn in the Final Four. But I also had us losing to Oklahoma State. I wasn't too disappointed in being wrong.

Also, just to clarify, there are no limits on the number of players that can join right? And they don't lock until the first game tomorrow?
That is correct