Espn *CONFIRMS* Bowden is candidate. 5:51pm Update

What's NEW about this story?? It's the same story that's been on their site for a couple of days as far as I can see. Only one line, if that, is new and that's the line..."ESPN has confirmed" that Bowden is a candidate. Let me just go on the record (having married into an Auburn family) as saying that Bowden would NOT be good for the Jackets.

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by JacketFanPCB:
What's NEW about this story??<hr></blockquote>

the part between the * * . The story was updated with the word CONFIRMS. Thats newsworthy whether you hate Bowden or not.

Admin

I have always wanted a bridge in California... the one you have for sale wouldnt happen to have a reddish hue to it would it?? Here lately I have also wanted us to name a football coach !!!!!!

My only response to this is it is very "wierd." Everyone I know close to the program is telling me this is bunk, yet someone out there is pushing this story. Bock on 790 said that while he was in Braine's office T. Bowden called and they spoke for an hour.

I believe T. Bowden is interested in this job, but I also believe that if Braine has been in contact w/ him he is keeping it to himself.

I saw where GTS posted that Max Howell said that T. Bowden is going to annouce Thursday if he has accepted the GT offer.

If we have not announced the NEW GT coach by thursday my suspicion will grow even more.

I have been critical for Braine not pulling the trigger. One possible explanation for this is that Braine has another candidate in mind OTHER than the 3 we are aware of.
wiggle.gif
blue.gif
wiggle.gif

It won't happen. I just can't picture them hiring TB with all his baggage.

Back