Evil Empire

wgjacket

Varsity Lurker
We are truly playing the evil empire this week. Bobby Bowden teams will always hit late and try to injure opposing players. If the game get out of hand I hope Chan will sit Reggie down so that he will not get injured in a pile up. Saint Hypocrite does not want to see a healthy Reggie as a sophmore, junior or senior.

Originally posted by wgjacket:
We are truly playing the evil empire this week. Bobby Bowden teams will always hit late and try to injure opposing players. If the game get out of hand I hope Chan will sit Reggie down so that he will not get injured in a pile up. Saint Hypocrite does not want to see a healthy Reggie as a sophmore, junior or senior.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">I've had the very same thought, wgjacket. I noticed them going after the Md QB last night.

I believe Boys..Thats just called Good ole rockem sockem Football..You dont think Jon Tenuta will have our boys after ole Rix???? Thats BUUUULLL about them playing dirty...Thats football the way it should be played...Reminds you of the Ole Black Watch Days here at the Flats....

Back