Ex Dwag player assaults United Airlines worker at Newark Airport

I like how when the employee hits him, he turns and acts like he just got assaulted. And I also feel like there’s supposed to be something about an apple falling from a tree or something along those lines.

Pretty smart trying to get put on the “no fly” list at such a young age. Maybe he’s the next John Madden.

This was just some Billy Badass worker who’d dreamed of punching a customer one day. He’s now out of a job. Great going!

WTF was up with that worker? I mean if you are asking to get knocked out certain dudes are more than willing to accommodate you.

With only the video to judge by, it looks like both should have been charged. On the other hand, there may be more to it before the camera starts recording. The situation is not worth losing your airport job and using a wheelchair for your luggage?

Commenters on another site said the passenger was using a wheelchair to transport his luggage to baggage check.
Still doesn't explain the fight, but interesting tidbit.

Both are idiots. Dumbass employee loses his temper and creates this huge altercation that could've been easily resolved, but the dwag dude, come on man, using a wheelchair to haul your bags in? What a jack ass.

He is built up and tough so he thought he could take him down.

He didn't realize the skinny dude had SEC speed and long reach!

Yeah, keeping his mug in the homerun strike zone was pretty dumb. Once the fight was on should have closed the distance so that the long armed guy couldn't his shots in.

With only the video to judge by, it looks like both should have been charged. On the other hand, there may be more to it before the camera starts recording. The situation is not worth losing your airport job and using a wheelchair for your luggage?

Airport guy might lose his job; or if he is lucky be moved to a non-customer interface job. Passenger dude should be put on a no-fly domestic terrorist list since this happened at an airport.

Back