Extra Juicy Rumor

BigChooch0405

Varsity Lurker
If there is one thing that is certain, it's that most everything on Twitter is complete öööö.
Still, Basketball sucks and we're weeks away from the Braves opening day so this wild rumor about LSU has peaked my interest. Thought I'd share it with the ST crew.

If there is one thing that is certain, it's that most everything on Twitter is complete öööö.
Still, Basketball sucks and we're weeks away from the Braves opening day so this wild rumor about LSU has peaked my interest. Thought I'd share it with the ST crew.

Interesting. I spent a lot of time on that campus. Thats the hospital right there on the edge of campus, right?

Literally about to hit the fan? Are there monkeys throwing feces over in Baton Rouge? Because that's what I'm picturing now.

Great. Just great.

Nothing will happen to LSU, but we'll get the death penalty if a coach drops a penny and a student-athlete reaches down to return it. Cuz the NCAA has to prove that it is tough on violations.

If you read down a bit, there are some interesting comments about Clemson and some church.

It looks like that is only coming from USCe fans. Googling it shows more of the same - links to USCe message boards dating back to 2016 and not much else.

IF, IF, IF true - jeez. A HOSPITAL FOUNDATION laundering money for a college sports team!!!

IF true did Escobar, Noriega or Tony Montana ever do crap like this?

Laundered money to basketball recruits?

Wtf does that even mean?

This guy has no idea what is going on.

Back