F=ma

dressedcheeseside

Dodd-Like
Do you want to get really pumped about what the "Bee Back" is capable of. Here's an awesome highlight reel feturing the Navy bback dive and other bback runs. Just watch this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3gVzMuXK0o

2:25 mark - note the QB making the presnap read
(Can someone tell me what he's looking for to make the dive handoff?)

3:52 mark - note the QB making the pitch, then becoming the LEAD BLOCKER on the play!

Throughout the video, notice the defense seems to have the middle covered presnap. Then the lb's get hoodwinked into following all the motion in the backfield post snap and take themselves completely out of the play. All I can say is WOW!

I can't wait, I'm so stoked!!! Wait till they get a load of JD and BIG Richard Watson. OH BOY!!!

Man check it out at about 2:06 as the a-backs both arc but in opposite directions and freeze the defense and watch Eckel explode up the middle.....

If you watch these plays, PJ gives so many different looks out of the 3 0......

Love the outside pitch to the B-Back... this will be classic Dwyer in two years.....

I bet Nesbitt is drooling over this. He really likes to hit people.

And, there's nothing like laying out the guy that tried to lay you out a couple plays ago.

Its only April and I'm already enjoying this football season.

Edit: Changed drolling to drooling because I have no freaking idea what drolling is.

Last edited:
I will tell you what i like about the video... seems like the OL has created a new line of scrimmage at the point of attack. Cant wait to see that!

Back