F$U / Louieville Game Thread

Winston after the game: "We like winning. We'd do anything to win."

No $hit

Jameis Winston after 2014 BCS Title Game said:
I said, guys, we didn’t come here for no reason. I said, guys, this is ours, man. All the adversity we went through the first few quarters, it was ours to take. And like I’ve been saying, we control our own destiny. And those men looked me in my eye and they said, ‘We got this, Jameis.’ And I said … we said … I said, ‘Are you skrong?’ They said, ‘I’m skrong if you skrong.’ I said, ‘We skrong, then.’”

Seminoles were skrong last night.

All my Gagger friends on Facebook were bitching about Luvl pissing the game away. They (the leghumpers) wanted FSU going down real bad.

All my Gagger friends on Facebook were bitching about Luvl pissing the game away. They (the leghumpers) wanted FSU going down real bad.

This was especially difficult for Dwag fans in South Georgia because most of them were FSU fans in the 90's.

So did anybody else ranked in top ~15. That's what's great about the playoff, so many teams have a chance.

Entire SEC and their homer fans, like Falcon Loser, were praying for an FSU loss.

Back