F$U / Louieville Game Thread

gtzulu

ACCOUNT DEACTIVATED IN PROTEST OF EVIL SOFTWARE
Cheering for FSU because you're cheering for the ACC is almost as bad as being an SEC chanter. We should be conference egalitarians, not conference supremacists. The point is the SEC is overrated, not that the ACC is supreme. And ACC won the thing last year anyway.

Down with F$U! They're the bad guys, remember? ööööing Jameis douchebag Winston. Go Cards or whatever!!!

MEwreck02

Russian Hacker/Biologist
Another pick. Wow. I guess he still has butter on his hands?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

gtzulu

I'm thinking Petrino is an even better coach when he's not spending his time philandering

Yukonwreck

Dodd-Like
Cheering for FSU because you're cheering for the ACC is almost as bad as being an SEC chanter. We should be conference egalitarians, not conference supremacists. The point is the SEC is overrated, not that the ACC is supreme. And ACC won the thing last year anyway.

Down with F$U! They're the bad guys, remember? ööööing Jameis douchebag Winston. Go Cards or whatever!!!
doesn't matter. they're done, and the ACC is done

TechRush

Dodd-Like
TD not reviewed. Thinking ACC wants FSU to lose to get their shenanigans off the front page.

Enuratique

Jolly Good Fellow
The wailing and gnashing of teeth by the ACC ESPN bloggers will be epic.

gtzulu

Next week's CFP poll:
MSU
Ole Miss
Auburn
Alabama
You're probably just joking but Ole Miss plays Auburn Saturday, so that is really unlikely to happen.