Fan arrested

CarsonNewmanJacket

Your average fart joke teller
I know it’s been a couple days since the game, but has anybody heard anything about the dude arrested for being on the sidelines?

I wasn't too far from where this was going on and noticed it pretty early on. One thing I saw is that there was another guy on the Pitt sideline barking in his face like he knew him and was trying to keep him from escalating the situation. It seemed to work and the guy stopped resisting and was led off the field in handcuffs. Made me assume he was known by someone on the sideline.

I know that's not an update, just a little more info than "a person was arrested"...

I wasn't too far from where this was going on and noticed it pretty early on. One thing I saw is that there was another guy on the Pitt sideline barking in his face like he knew him and was trying to keep him from escalating the situation. It seemed to work and the guy stopped resisting and was led off the field in handcuffs. Made me assume he was known by someone on the sideline.

I know that's not an update, just a little more info than "a person was arrested"...

At least it wasn't the Omni back in the day, and taken to the holding cell in the bowels of the building. I understand that wasn't a pleasant experience.

At least it wasn't the Omni back in the day, and taken to the holding cell in the bowels of the building. I understand that wasn't a pleasant experience.
What, you got like at least two rows of tall marks etched into the the concrete right?

Not me but a real good friend of mine and Tech fan. To hear him tell the story is laughable now, but not so much when youre a teenager, although he was a healthy fella back in the day and could take care of himself.

Back