FAN DAY

romegajacket

Helluva Engineer
It's my understanding that next Sat. is "Fan Day". We've never been to a "Fan Day" shindig so this will be our first time. Bringing some grandchillun w/us too. Anyone else planning on attending? Looking forward to meeting any of the "Stingtalk" folks.

We'll bee there! After it's over, we'll probably be back at AFRJacket's RV over in the AMC lot.

Per the AJC:

"Though practices are closed, Tech fans don't have to wait until the Auburn game to see the Yellow Jackets.

Tech's annual Football Fan Day is 10 a.m. Saturday at Bobby Dodd Stadium. Admission is free, and so are autographs from players, coaches and Buzz. The Ramblin' Wreck and the Tech cheerleaders will be there, too. Fans can pick up free Tech football posters."

ramblinwreck.com says Chan is going to stay in his office in the North Stands. Fans have to go into his office to see him, get a photo and/or his autograph. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wtf.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

"Fans can pick up free Tech football posters."
What about free schedule magnets for the fridge?

2333971_80X60.jpg
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/drinking.gif

I would say the man just had a heart attack, but I guess thats not the idea behind it, cause he's going to have a hard time on the sidelines if he can't take fan day.

Im sure theres a good reason behind it, but this is the kind of oppertunity he gets to win people over and make connections and decides to spend it in an office... doesnt make sense... marketing?

I got a magnet from the front desk at the Edge Center along with a new poster weeks ago. Stop by one day, there are tons of both.

Back