Fans Leaving Early

chilidogking

Damn Good Rat
My only problem with last night's game was the fact that there were numerous people in Tech clothing leaving midway through the 4th quarter.

What the hell are these people thinking????????

I was sitting in section 207, and I can perfectly understand dawg fans leaving early. I might even be able to understand if you have small chldren and need to take them home. But for adult Tech fans to leave a 7-3 game with 5 minutes left seems absolutely ridiculous to me.

If any of you are reading this, you are lousy fans. Please give your tickets for the remaining games to someone who will support the team for 60 minutes.

Thanks for the youngun' excuse. When we intercepted the ball with 3:28 to play, I grabbed my 12 year old and took off for Peter's Parking Deck. When the game ended, we were 9.5 miles outside of the Perimeter east bound on I-20. He had the rear light on, reading the program and trying to find us another radio station because 790 was fading fast. He was in bed at 12:35 and did not complain when his alarm went off at 5:45 signalling for him to get up and start watching Fox Sports South and ESPN to see what they had on the game. My wife would not have forgiven me if I'd gotten home with him any later and if I hadn't taken him, I may have awakened the next day with a knife between my eyes and him grinning.

Anyway, everyone was happy.

Back