FAU coach

Wonder if he had a “duty to mitigate damages” clause that will reduce the FSU buyout dollar for dollar by his new salary. And assuming so, wonder if some FSU booster has some influence at FAU that helped him get this job as a way to help FSU, which would all lead to the undeniable conclusion that Epstein didn’t forget to not kill himself.
9D9593DA-0E6C-4259-91A2-0568E362B29F.jpeg

Wonder if he had a “duty to mitigate damages” clause that will reduce the FSU buyout dollar for dollar by his new salary.
I doubt it. Although I haven't looked for Willie's FSU contract, the past few coaches' contracts I've looked at it specified that new employment did not reduce the payout in the event of termination without cause.

Side note... why in the world would anyone hire Willie to be a HC after the disaster he presided over? He should drop down to the coordinator ranks for a few years to rebuild his reputation, I would think.

I don't apparently follow college football like I should. I've never, ever, understood the fascination with Willie Taggart as a head coach. I get that he had a good year in 2016 at USF and obviously does have some HC experience, but I believe the hire of him by Oregon was Bill Lewis-like and certainly don't understand how going 7-5 there merits a job at FSU. Hopefully, he'll do well at FAU. I just don't get it.

Wonder if he had a “duty to mitigate damages” clause that will reduce the FSU buyout dollar for dollar by his new salary. And assuming so, wonder if some FSU booster has some influence at FAU that helped him get this job as a way to help FSU, which would all lead to the undeniable conclusion that Epstein didn’t forget to not kill himself.
9D9593DA-0E6C-4259-91A2-0568E362B29F.jpeg

1. Coaches gotta coach. Helps him get a new gig later, like whatshisname at whereveritwas who is now at Ole Whatevs.

2. FAU and FSU prolly have a collegial relationship. Seewhatididthere?

3. Esptein didn't didn't forget to not kill himself, according to the grammatical laws of Stingtalk smacktalk. Someone else didn't forget to not kill him.

1. Coaches gotta coach. Helps him get a new gig later, like whatshisname at whereveritwas who is now at Ole Whatevs.

2. FAU and FSU prolly have a collegial relationship. Seewhatididthere?

3. Esptein didn't didn't forget to not kill himself, according to the grammatical laws of Stingtalk smacktalk. Someone else didn't forget to not kill him.
Thanks for the clarifictation

Back