First day of Geoff Collins as our coach

300px-Fuochi_d%27artificio.gif

I hope that the enthusiasm results in increased donations and resources for the new coach to work with.

Surely, many of the fans clamoring for change will also contribute some $ and buy tickets.

I hope that the enthusiasm results in increased donations and resources for the new coach to work with.

Surely, many of the fans clamoring for change will also contribute some $ and buy tickets.
I've done/doing both including doubling tickets from 2 to 4. I've had two for 20 years.

I'm all for it, especially if we can move on from the öööö show on here. I know TNP's are trolling but dam son

I feel like this is the case with high profile alum. I can't pinpoint the posts, but I seem to remember there being a lot of positive vibe from former player/alum about the new hire.

I've done/doing both including doubling tickets from 2 to 4. I've had two for 20 years.
I went to 4 about 2009. Had to fight with our ticket selling staff to be allowed to buy the two empty seats next to me

Yes, I will.

Great! I’m up to 4 over the same timeframe as you.

I’m going to add some additional contribution as well.

I appreciated the good times under CPJ, but things have gotten stale and I look forward to seeing what Coach Collins and staff can do.

I live in NJ and I’m buying season tickets to support the program thru this change

I went to 4 about 2009. Had to fight with our ticket selling staff to be allowed to buy the two empty seats next to me
the prelim indication they gave me is call them when renewal hits and they will add the two directly behind me. i thought the two to my left were available as the same person is never there twice and a lot of times it's opposing fans but alas, they are held as season tix. but two above works just as well if not better. my two girls now old enough to really enjoy attending. so gives me some flexibility too.

Back