First Post ! Loads of Opinions

southern man

Varsity Lurker
Jumping in the fray for the first time.It will take a while to get the hang of things. Been lurking around for a long time, but can't stand not chiming in. For those who want to know been a TECH fan my entire (soon to be 44 yrs)life.
Just so everyone knows, I believe in MY Jackets no matter what !! I always believe they will win ! ALWAYS !

I am excited to chime in on such topics as

*Coach Gailey (give him time, he is the right man)

*MSTA (I won't go there now)

*Our "flagship station"

*WES (as good as they get)

*Reggie

*CR

*Braine (Got to go)

Are you a Neil Young's Southern Man or a Lynrd Skynrd type of Southern man??

just curious.
smile.gif

A line from Skynrd of course !!
"A southern man don't need him around anyhow" came to mind, while reading posts about our beloved A.D.
Thought it made a great reference to the school I actually attended Southern Tech.

Originally posted by southern man:
Jumping in the fray for the first time.It will take a while to get the hang of things. Been lurking around for a long time, but can't stand not chiming in. For those who want to know been a TECH fan my entire (soon to be 44 yrs)life.
Just so everyone knows, I believe in MY Jackets no matter what !! I always believe they will win ! ALWAYS !

I am excited to chime in on such topics as

*Coach Gailey (give him time, he is the right man)

*MSTA (I won't go there now)

*Our "flagship station"

*WES (as good as they get)

*Reggie

*CR

*Braine (Got to go)
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Your a good man, especially the fact your a southern boy...Post often!!!!!

Welcome aboard sir.

You will find the chatter lively and fun if you don't let the downers get under your skin.

G O J A C K E T S

Hey, southern man, you sound alot like me!
I went to Southern Tech(1977-81), I'm 44 years old and have been a TECH fan all my life, too.

By the way, willkommen aboard!
drinking.gif

Back