First Post

Lizella Jacket

Varsity Lurker
Hello fellow Jacket fans, my first post here, long time lurker. Anyways just wanted to say that I am very proud of this team and coaches and the effort they put out. Hopefully, next year, if Cal 2 doesnt destroy me, I will transfer in and live my dream to cheer for the Jackets as a student! Go Jackets!!!

Glad to have you.

Used to duck hunt with a guy from Lizella. Good folks.

TF

Welcome,

Where are you in school now? What do you want to major in at Tech? Best of luck with Cal 2!

I agree with you 100%. This team has made me very proud. We need to take care of business in the next two games and be primed to finish strong against the 'hoos and mutts.

AGREE ! AGREE ! AGREE !
If your not proud of the effort this team has put forth (Clemson excluded) then your not really a Tech fan. There just isn't enough depth to overpower anyone. This TEAM has played with more heart than any I can remember. They have had to play tough, smarter (Thanks Chan & Coach Tenuta) and with lot's of heart. But as Tech folk we expect to be just a little smarter!

Welcome Lizella.. post often... and I agree, am proud of this team and the coaching staff...

Best of luck with CalcII... ah the integrals.. I couldnt do an integration problem now if my life depended on it...

Originally posted by Lizella Jacket:
Hello I will transfer in and live my dream to cheer for the Jackets as a student! Go Jackets!!!
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Welcome! Just outta curiosoty...would that be a male cheerleader, or female?? If Female...I'm single
wink.gif
tongue.gif

Lizella Jacket! I grew up down the street! Great to see someone from my neck of the woods that doesn't have that big freakin red G on the front of their pickup truck!

I'm in the same boat....slowly working through the math at MSC, hoping to get into GT.

Good luck....hope to hear from you often around here.

Originally posted by Lizella Jacket:
Hello fellow Jacket fans, my first post here, long time lurker. Anyways just wanted to say that I am very proud of this team and coaches and the effort they put out. Hopefully, next year, if Cal 2 doesnt destroy me, I will transfer in and live my dream to cheer for the Jackets as a student! Go Jackets!!!
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Welcome Liz!
I too am new to this, though I greaduated many years ago and have always been an ardent Tech fan since high scool. I am so proud of our coaching staff and our players this year. Chan is the Man with a Plan and we should do everything we can to keep him. Our kids have it tougher than most all college players because of their tough curriculum and the quality of competition they play and the expectations we put on them. No other place like it.
I love these guys, win or lose!

Hey Lizella...welcome

I'm a Lizella resident also, though I live outside of the "city" (all the way down Fulton Mill Road toward Crawford County.) Maybe I've seen you up at Carrs before (or are you a Frenchie's man?)

I've actually seem to remember seeing a GT tag on a vehicle at Carrs no too long ago; was that you?

If you see a black Dodge 1500 with a GT tag on front and a white GT sticker on the tailgate or a gold Ford Windstar with a GT tag on front and a gold GT sticker on the back window, that would be me and/or my wife.

Wow, Carrs and Frenchie's......so many high school memories those two stores bring. Mt Pleas and Fulton Mill....many late nights upon their black tops!!

If you see me in a green Pontiac with a GT tag on front....give a wave!

I actually live on Dixon Rd. I worked at Frenchies for a while. Its pretty cool that you live out that way.

Bronze Member
Member # 976

posted 10-31-2003 12:47 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lizella Jacket! I grew up down the street! Great to see someone from my neck of the woods that doesn't have that big freakin red G on the front of their pickup truck!

I'm in the same boat....slowly working through the math at MSC, hoping to get into GT.

Good luck....hope to hear from you often around here.

Im at MSC now as well. I didnt figure I would see so many Jacket fans from around my area.

We both know Tech fans around here are out numbered by UGAg fans about 100 to 1. My fiancee went to work today dressed as a Tech Fan for Halloween, of course she got teased all day.

I think there are more of us around than we think.

We should keep in touch....I could use some tips on good Math teachers at MSC.....lord knows a good teacher is the difference between an A or sweaking by with a C-

Back