First they came for the fight song...

gtleviathan

Dodd-Like
It’s a sports fight song to cheer the players of the sport you’re watching. Very obviously. The Alma Mater is the song that cheers the school. And that leads with “O Sons of Tech...”
Wow. The truly sexist Tech song was sitting under our noses the whole time. :bowrofl:

gambler

Went all in with 80k
Bottom line is....candy asses don't like the song so they want to change it. Whether it changes or not, candy asses will still be candy asses and neither their lives or any other candy asses they represent will actually experience a life altering event that somehow makes them feel less candy ass.

The same goes for any flag, or any monument, or any words, or texts, or any other thing people get upset about.

The only logical thing to do here however is GTFOff my song.

andrew

Bobby Bonilla's Financial Planner
Bottom line is....candy asses don't like the song so they want to change it. Whether it changes or not, candy asses will still be candy asses and neither their lives or any other candy asses they represent will actually experience a life altering event that somehow makes them feel less candy ass.

The same goes for any flag, or any monument, or any words, or texts, or any other thing people get upset about.

The only logical thing to do here however is GTFOff my song.
You're kidding yourself if you really think they care about the song. It would be interesting to know how many of the faculty who voted to change it could recite all of the lyrics from memory. I'm guessing well under half.

Liberty

Kayar hunu bhanda marnu ramro
Who wakes up one day and comes up with this öööö?
There are people that wake up EVERY day dreaming about öööö like this being taken seriously in a meeting, discussion, rally, etc.