First Things First, Take Care Of Duke, BUT...

SouthGa

Varsity Lurker
Boys, we can beat the flea bitten leg humpers. UGA has touble with D's that have speed and I don't think they have seen LB's that can run like Tech's. Win the turnover battle and Reggie continue keeping us out of bad plays and there will be a major MELTDOWN on the muttvent. GO JACKETS!!

PS I'm still amazed at what has happened this season. No way I thought Chan and the coaching staff could turn this thing around. My hats off to them!
South Georgia Jacket

I feel good. But Duke and North Carolina both gave NC State and Clemson, respectively, all they wanted today. Let's take this sucka one game at a time.

........but ol' Georgia looks more and more beatable everyday. Sure as hell can't help but think about impending victory on November the 29th

Haven't seen you in a couple years, SouthGA, you need to stop by a tailgate at the AMC!
drinking.gif

Unfortunately, I have not made the 300 mile trip as often as I would have liked. But my daughter is a FR at Tech so I'll be making more trips to the Flats. I was there for Parent's Day a few weeks ago and unfortunately attended the CLEM game but would love to see'em play now. If you know of any UGA tickets for sell let me know.
Later,
South Georgia Jacket

People shouldn't read so much into UGa's games against Vandy and UAB. We don't appreciate people judging our team based on games against BYU and Vandy.

UGA still destroyed 4 quality teams in UT, Alabama, Clemson, and South Carolina. When they are offensively healthy and fired up they can beat anybody.

Back