First time in GT History

JoltinJacket

► Ģŏ ʝąҁʞεɫʂ ◄
I like the change and adidas' having the initiative to go after new looks like this while not adding asinine stripes, piping, gradient, etc.

vapspwi

Dodd-Like
I wonder why Tech just can't be Tech. Tech's colors ae gold and white! We are not Navy and why can't pj wear gold and white? Oh well I'm just an old man so what do I know?
CPJ has indicated many, many times on the radio show that he doesn't give a öööö about what uniforms we play in. This doesn't have anything to do with CPJ or his coaching history.

JRjr

GT flunkout

held in very high esteem
Staff member
More ridiculous muddy incoherent branding.

We wore white out uniforms again on the road last week.

Now we are back at home and wearing our road jersey and solid blue pants.

Our TV graphics package is inconsistent and all over the place with everything in blue.

Just a ööööing mess. I guess the idea is that we have no brand identity so öööö it altogether this year. But hey, at least there's no "R" on the jerseys.

:bigcry:

gtphd

What a time to be alive
White helmets would look better with white/blue.

smokey_wasp

Dodd-Like
Yeah, we haven't used any unapproved colors like the nasty charcoal grey unis that UT and others have worn. No weird striping or crazy helmets like Maryland. I think everything has looked clean and has threaded the needle nicely between traditional and fresh. I actually wouldn't mind if they got a little more "out there" with the alternates but if a simple switching up some of the color combinations triggers some of our fans, they probably will keep it simple.

DaltonJacket

The Keeper of Souls
I think the navy pants look awesome. I think the writing on the wall is we are no longer just the white and gold but the white, gold, and navy. I am fine with that if it allows for more flexibility in making uniforms our kids like. I was 12 years old when we won our last natty so navy blue will always be a part of what Georgia Tech looks like to me.

GT flunkout

held in very high esteem
Staff member
Lots of teams have multiple combinations.
Chill.
We are not Oregon. Oregon can wear all kinds of crazy öööö and I still know that I'm watching Oregon.

I'm disappointed in a lot of things that I figured all this branding initiative and effort was supposed to have resolved and refined this year. Seems to have only gotten worse.

Just my $0.02. Your fault for opening a uniform thread.