special_ed_a3.jpg
WE CAN PRACTICE 17 HOURS A WEEK! I CAN BRING MORE FRIENDS! YAY! YAAYYY1
drinking.gif

Originally posted by Thomsonjacket:
YAY! YAAYYY1
special_ed_a3.jpg
WE CAN PRACTICE 17 HOURS A WEEK! I CAN BRING MORE FRIENDS! YAY! YAAYYY1
drinking.gif
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Thomson Jacket.... you are my hero.

There was a discussion below about football practice.

I found this rule explanation on the Rugers site: Linkie Dinkie

Hours of Athletic Activity During the Playing Season

During the playing season, student-athletes may be involved in athletic activities no more than 20-hours per week and no more than four hours per day. Activities that may take place during the playing season include: practice, conditioning, strength training, competition, discussion of game films, lectures regarding the sport and any other on-field, on-court, on-floor or on-water activity. In general, the amount of time counted against the 20/4 hour limits is minute for minute (i.e., 1.5 hours of activity reduces the 20/4 hours by 1.5 hours). Competition, however, counts as three hours of the 20.

Originally posted by beeware:
There was a discussion below about football practice.

I found this rule explanation on the Rugers site: Linkie Dinkie

Hours of Athletic Activity During the Playing Season

During the playing season, student-athletes may be involved in athletic activities no more than 20-hours per week and no more than four hours per day. Activities that may take place during the playing season include: practice, conditioning, strength training, competition, discussion of game films, lectures regarding the sport and any other on-field, on-court, on-floor or on-water activity. In general, the amount of time counted against the 20/4 hour limits is minute for minute (i.e., 1.5 hours of activity reduces the 20/4 hours by 1.5 hours). Competition, however, counts as three hours of the 20.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">This rule is still Chan and DBraine's fault. They probably wrote it.

Back