for all of you wanting more proof

H Town... Thanks! I've also heard there were 11 but 3 are eligible for summer school and if that goes they can play.

If two of the un-named others are the RB and the WR that were listed yesterday, we're in even deeper poop. D-Bo may have to play like Mike Vick for us to get 5-6 wins this year.

Both Hollings and Hargrove still have a redshirt available. I wonder if it can be used in a situation like this. If so, this may actually help Hollings because it usually takes 18-24 months to get back to 100% after tendon surgery like that.

Thanks for the link. So now we can feel good that the number may be "down" to 8 assuming they can pass in summer school. So Hollings and Hargrove are gone for sure.

The question for Braine and Gailey is this - how do you whitewash this?

The question for Kim King and others who will have influence is - do you confirm the inevitable and cut this guy loose now, knowing 03 is a write-off anyway, giving the new guy, much like Shula at Bama, a spring-training sort of season. Or, do you wait until things hit rock-bottom and the sky has completely collapsed on the scoreboard? Tough decisions but I'll bet there will be alot of lists drawing up this summer.

I don't think there is too many people doubting the original report.

Most everyone wants to know why, whose is at fault, and what is the remedy?

By the way, it appears BeeWare is still here under some alias names.

wink.gif

[

Both Hollings and Hargrove still have a redshirt available. I wonder if it can be used in a situation like this. If so, this may actually help Hollings because it usually takes 18-24 months to get back to 100% after tendon surgery like that.[/QB][/QUOTE]

My thoughts exactly on Hollings...A small silver lining to this cloud

Father Knows Best.. I'm with ya Mtn Man..

Here's the only thing that will satisfy me at this point: Seeing Gailey standing before a packed press conference with a couple dozen microphones attached to the podium, under the glare of the TV cameras FINALLY answering all the tough questions.. He turned tail & ran after the eweGAg game and has been rarely heard from since... 'cept for slinking in and out of the backdoors of booster club meetings... Time to stand up and be counted, Chan.. Reminds me of the theme song from the old Chuck Connors show, "Branded, scorn as the one who ran... What do you do when you're branded.. and you know you're a man"...

I am really, really looking forward to an upcoming local GT club meeting that Gailey is scheduled to speak. If he shows, it will be interesting to study his comments and mannerisms. I am prepared for an informative night.
BOO

Ahso, think you are correct again. BW is back with a new name and the same old subject matter.

BDS.. if Gailey has a scheduled appearance be sure and post it.. I sincerely doubt he will be showing his face in the near future.. It's not his style... He will run & hide like he did after the eweGAg & Jerry Tarkanian U. games...

Here's a hunch.. there will be more Elvis sightings in the coming weeks than Gailey sightings.. He doesn't have the balls to stand up and answer the tough questions, he's proven that...

I think BeeWare has multiplied.

I can easily read between the lines. The minority crowd has seen its chance to damage Tech sports further. Don't be fooled by the crowd that is coming out now to attempt to get rid of Chan Gailey. It won't happen.

They are not the true fans. They are the small minority that wanted Mac to get the head coaching job. Their thinking is so small, they think their voices will be heard and Tech will run Gailey off. It will never happen.

Gailey will be here for this year and there is nothing anyone can and will do to change that.

O'Leary will never be back at Tech and there is nothing the small minority can do about that.

Mac will never be a head coach anywhere, and the small minority can do nothing about that.

So the small minority are left to whimper, and pile on when they see someone else make a tackle.

Don't be fooled by them. They are in the minority. There are many, many Tech fans and the smallest minority of fans belong to the Hive or Stingtalk. So, the small minority of the boards calling for Gailey's head is small indeed. Just because they are loud does not mean they have any power or influence.

It can be easily seen the small crowd who wanted Mac for head coach has become the enemy of GT athletics.

rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif

Sure ahso.. take another paxil so you can focus here.. Braine himself after he sent out that letter said that 35% of Tech fans are not "on board"... Small minority, huh? 35%..

Don't let facts get in your way of a good post..
wink.gif
What is quite interesting is your manner of responding to questions is the same as Gailey's... you don't respond direct, but you run just like he does... tossing nonsensical innuendoes over your shoulder as you go... I invite you to enter manhood & start responding to posts that are directed at you.. Dont worry, they won't bite..

Ahso.. we know you are in there... place the keyboard on the floor & take 2 steps back... We promise you that noone will get hurt...

Originally posted by BeeBad:
Here's a hunch.. there will be more Elvis sightings in the coming weeks than Gailey sightings.. He doesn't have the balls to stand up and answer the tough questions, he's proven that...
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Point made and taken.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I'd hate to have CG's job. If it weren't for the fact that we're paying him roughly $1,000,000 (yes, count the zeros) per annum I wouldn't blame him one bit if he did "run and hide." I wouldn't want to be under the glare of the spotlight being asked questions by an angry mob that I couldn't really answer. Same for DB. As far as whether or not he can get the job done, recruiting, coaching, winning football games, I think it still remains to be seen. He's just been kicked in the teeth by TECH's academic skeleton. (HEADS UP!) One thing's for certain, though. The HC job at Georgia Tech is not for the faint of heart.
It's not going to get any easier.

Your point is well stated. If you are making the kind of money DB and CG are making, you better be able to take the heat!

BeeBad, you can't debate the issues nor see the truth. You have an agenda and it is to get rid of Gailey. It won't work and you are the loser.

By the way, I don't take any drugs of any kind and never have. I really don't have to resort to that type of thing.

I think pretty well on my own without any help.

I respond quite directly. You just don't like my directness. You can't handle it. You are the one who goes to pieces and throws innuendos around.

As yet, you have no proof of anything. You don't see me run from anything especially your poor attempt to discredit Gailey.

I am more of a man than you can ever hope to be. You sound like my grandson who is 19, but thinks he knows it all. I do agree you need to say all you need to say while you are young and think you know it all. It won't be long until you find out, you really know very little.

You said Braine sent out a letter and said 35% of the fans are not on board. You did not say on board about what. And, I don't need your guesses as to what he was talking about. Since you think you deal in facts, produce the letter and lets see what specific item the 35% are not on board with.

You need to start producing some facts other than you are a Gailey basher and a blowhard that does not have any authority, nor knows nothing about the things happening at Tech.

Your only reason for suddenly appearing on Stingtalk is to join with the other whimpering losers who are still bemoaning the fact O'Leary quit on you, Mac was not qualified for anything, BOB could not get the job done offensively after Friegden left, and you think you have one last chance to tarnish Tech's image.

I believe it is obvious who needs to grow up and step into manhood.

rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif

Ahso.. I only mentioned the paxil reference 'cause you spent the better half of the afternoon muttering something about people reappearing as a BW, whatever that is... You acted as if you were seeing things, hallucinating... People & things were dancing in front of your eyes... I posted to you and you made vague references to your past posts as if you were in some sort of delusional trance.. Very odd, very strange behavior...

BeeBad, I type my thoughts very plainly. If you can't understand them, then take a reading course.

rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif

Back