Free Agents

Jaytlin
53624AC7-1111-45D9-9639-8665180813E1.jpeg

If the practice squad numbers I can find are right Curry probably made about $15k for a week and a half of work. Not bad.

If the practice squad numbers I can find are right Curry probably made about $15k for a week and a half of work. Not bad.
They don't get paid practice squad wages. The NFL collective bargaining agreement sets the wage for tryout and training camps. Rookies get like $1k a week for training camp. This was a tryout, so he probably got less, maybe even nothing.

They don't get paid practice squad wages. The NFL collective bargaining agreement sets the wage for tryout and training camps. Rookies get like $1k a week for training camp. This was a tryout, so he probably got less, maybe even nothing.

If he got paid nothing, maybe he come back and complete his 9th year of eligibility and attain his 5th degree

Well that blows. Would’ve been better off financially collecting unemployment.

Double Ouch, I hope that Stingtalk at least pulls for the guy to be successful... He bust his A** while here just a bit late a couple few times.

Back