Free Agents

knoxjacket

Dodd-Like
If the practice squad numbers I can find are right Curry probably made about $15k for a week and a half of work. Not bad.

Ed Sawyer

I eventually banged Lucy Matthews.
If the practice squad numbers I can find are right Curry probably made about $15k for a week and a half of work. Not bad.
They don't get paid practice squad wages. The NFL collective bargaining agreement sets the wage for tryout and training camps. Rookies get like $1k a week for training camp. This was a tryout, so he probably got less, maybe even nothing.

The Champ

Dodd-Like
They don't get paid practice squad wages. The NFL collective bargaining agreement sets the wage for tryout and training camps. Rookies get like $1k a week for training camp. This was a tryout, so he probably got less, maybe even nothing.
If he got paid nothing, maybe he come back and complete his 9th year of eligibility and attain his 5th degree

knoxjacket

Dodd-Like
Well that blows. Would’ve been better off financially collecting unemployment.

1990wspjacket

Damn Good Rat
Double Ouch, I hope that Stingtalk at least pulls for the guy to be successful... He bust his A** while here just a bit late a couple few times.