Freshman QB

law_bee

Dodd-Like
I read Bradley's article but he is leaving out the part where CG stated last year the incoming freshman would have a shot at the starting role.

Maybe some chose not to believe CG but WE ALL know he stated that Ball and Carter would be in the mix.

Is Bradley complaining about the fact that CG is being honest with Bilbo?

I am quite sure that CG could have waited until classes started and just allowed them to split QB time then all of the sudden name Ball the starter.

If we know anything we KNOW that CG is a man of integrity. He wanted to give Bilbo options (including transfering).

I have stated earlier that it is about W's and L's and as far as I am concerned he could put Dorsey at QB if it produces W's.

The whole piece is full of holes. Bradley concedes that Chan "could be" the man as he files a story of unresearched, misleading arguments and half truths.
puke.gif

I guess it's a living.

Didnt that show real CLASS..By Chan by making this move now...It gave Bilbo the chance to transfer if he wished...A lot of coaches would have waited till after classes started.. Gailey knew he could take some heat on this decision but chose to do Bilbo right....

Originally posted by BLACK WATCH:
Didnt that show real CLASS..By Chan by making this move now...It gave Bilbo the chance to transfer if he wished...A lot of coaches would have waited till after classes started.. Gailey knew he could take some heat on this decision but chose to do Bilbo right....
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">It certainly sounds logical, but D-Bo isn't going to have any easier of a time transferring to Miss St or Ole Miss. They both have a lot of young QB's that will be fighting for a job. You can't just assume that D-Bo could walk in and win the job at either of thos places. Especially at Ole Miss with Eli Manning gone after this year. That competition will be wide open.

I agree that Gailey did the right thing by making the decision before classes started.

Let's put some reasoning behind Bradley's article. It is well known he is very pro UGA and very anti-Tech.

Keeping this in mind, why would he want to help get rid of Gailey from Tech. Maybe he sees Gailey as a long time threat to UGA if he has the chance to stick around and build a good football program here.

What other reason would make him enter the fray to dethrone Gailey. There could one other reason, but it falls under the conspiracy theory, so we will leave it alone at present.

Father Time

The OJ theory on Mark Bradley rears it's ugly head!

Come on Ahso - Mark Bradley could care less about conspiring to get rid of Chan nor do I think he would waste his time. He has nothing to gain by the article other then to report on the situation.

MsTA, I think we both are aware of the reason you wanted him to post your remarks.

Father Time

Back