Friday Bowls...THWG go Horny Frogs

TheTaxJacket

Dodd-Like
Starting this early but im up with the newborn taxjacket Jr. So today it's actually 3 really good games. If TCU and Nebraska can knock off UGA and Tennessee and FSU can beat Michigan itll be an outstanding day for the ACC on what has already been a very nice start to the bowl season.

UGA is without one of their best (and he is still mediocre) WR in Ridley. UT is UT. FSU will have their hands full.

IMG_3131.jpg

Seen on Nashville news this morning. Don't know what it means, but it feels relevant.

World dart championship on ESPN3 the ocho right now. Not my everyday time killer, but it'll do.

Edit: wow that got European with a quickness.

IMG_3131.jpg

Seen on Nashville news this morning. Don't know what it means, but it feels relevant.
On the way out of the store I heard he said go Dawgs..woof...woof...woof

I hate those dumböööös.

Starting this early but im up with the newborn taxjacket Jr. So today it's actually 3 really good games. If TCU and Nebraska can knock off UGA and Tennessee and FSU can beat Michigan itll be an outstanding day for the ACC on what has already been a very nice start to the bowl season.

UGA is without one of their best (and he is still mediocre) WR in Ridley. UT is UT. FSU will have their hands full.

Congrats dude! C and I were just wondering he other day if you guys had birthed yet.

This Anderson guy can throw the hell out of some darts, holy cow. Noon is taking entirely too long to get here.

Nebraska is gonna go ham, but TCU vs. UGA is a toss up in my opinion. Mostly worried about FSU! Their O-line stinks and Michigan has a pretty good defense!

The menu today:

Georgia TCU 12:00 ESPN
#18 Stanford North Carolina 2:00 PM CBS
Nebraska #21 Tennessee 3:30 PM ESPN
South Alabama Air Force 5:30 PM ASN
#6 Michigan #11 Florida State 8:00 PM ESPN

TCU coach Gary Patterson 9-5 in bowls. (8-2 in last 10 bowl games.)

Ever since the Patterson vs. Peterson Fiesta Bowl I've been a fan of Patterson. I'm just not sure the overall talent level is high enough on his team this year. Hoping I am wrong!

Anybody besides me think F$U has a prayer?

May just be ignorant bias but I think F$U takes 'em.

Anybody besides me think F$U has a prayer?

May just be ignorant bias but I think F$U takes 'em.

FSU ded. Harbaugh with a month to prepare probably has a trebuchet ready in the parking lot.

Back