Friday night games

ramblin_wreck08

Class of 2012
Go Temple! Just makes ND look even worse for Cincinnati to lose
I’m pulling for Cincinnati. If ND has a decent finish to the season and Cincinnati runs the table, they have a shot at being the first G5 team in the playoff. Would be a lot of fun having some fresh blood in there, especially if it comes at the expense of uga, Ohio State, etc.

PressManCoverage

Banhammer'd
Ban Hammer'd
I’m pulling for Cincinnati. If ND has a decent finish to the season and Cincinnati runs the table, they have a shot at being the first G5 team in the playoff. Would be a lot of fun having some fresh blood in there, especially if it comes at the expense of uga, Ohio State, etc.
With 3 weeks to Prep. for Cincy going into the CFP as a 4th seed, they would get smoked by the #1 Seed.

Cincy ain't close to being ready for Prime Time, they caught ND with their Backup QB in the game due to injury.

G5 Teams don't belong in the CFP, look at Mich St, ND, OU, Washington and how they fared. (as legit P5 Programs)

The CFP is for the "best of the best" (Think the 1st MiB Movie), it ain't for participation trophy G5 level programs.

ramblin_wreck08

Class of 2012
With 3 weeks to Prep. for Cincy going into the CFP as a 4th seed, they would get smoked by the #1 Seed.

Cincy ain't close to being ready for Prime Time, they caught ND with their Backup QB in the game due to injury.

G5 Teams don't belong in the CFP, look at Mich St, ND, OU, Washington and how they fared. (as legit P5 Programs)

The CFP is for the "best of the best" (Think the 1st MiB Movie), it ain't for participation trophy G5 level programs.
I’ll take an undefeated G5 conference champ over a 2-loss P5 program or one who didn’t win their conference. PAC-12 and ACC aren’t making it in this year, and if Cincinnati can run the table we have a G5 team who has a better resume than we’ve seen in any year past.

Would they get run over by Bama? Most likely, but so would any other non-conference champion that squeaked in. Let the kids and the school have their shot. They would have earned it at that point more than any non-conference champ, and the college football world would have fun in the month leading up to the game.

ThomsonJacket

I don't know
If Coastal Carolina go undefeated i wonder what their final ranking would be. Probably wouldn't be higher than 8th.

cincytechie

Jolly Good Fellow
Remember when we put up 2 points against Temple. How far that powerhouse has fallen in two years despite having the most incredible talent this side of the Pacific Ocean. Sad.