Friday practice report (link)

beeware

Jolly Good Fellow
Here is a link (CLICK HERE) to a practice report by beej67.

It is the only practice that he has attended and his observations seem genuine; with less bias and/or sugar-coating than some other reports.

Interesting read.

EDITED COMMENT:
This post has nothing to do with GTTerrific. This is merely an informational link to a (in my opinion) quality practice report. No one is required to read it or comment on it.

Originally posted by beeware:

It is the only practice that he has attended and his observations seem genuine; with less bias and/or sugar-coating than some other reports.

Interesting read.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Have you attended any practices? How do you know other reports are biased and sugar-coated? Is this another one of your little digs?
rolleyes.gif

GTT, it's getting to be a shame that we can't all just hit DELETE when we see a post from Beeware. Of course we would but it wouldn't do any good. He's just a necessary evil a board like this has to have.

He's getting famous for looking a gift horse in the mouth though, and lately it seems the only time he opens his mouth is to switch feet!

Your reports are EXCELLENT and MUCH appreciated!

Originally posted by beeware:

Interesting read.

EDITED COMMENT:
This post has nothing to do with GTTerrific. This is merely an informational link to a (in my opinion) quality practice report. No one is required to read it or comment on it.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">I liked the report as well as I stated on the HIve before I saw the link here. It's great you linked it. Still want to know why you feel other reports are biased and/or sugar coated? What information do you have that gives you that opinion?

Originally posted by GTTerrific:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Originally posted by beeware:

Interesting read.GTT HE HAS NONE AS ALWAYS.

EDITED COMMENT:
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">I liked the report as well as I stated on the HIve before I saw the link here. It's great you linked it. Still want to know why you feel other reports are biased and/or sugar coated? What information do you have that gives you that opinion?</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">

Originally posted by GTTerrific:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Originally posted by beeware:

Interesting read.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Have you attended any practices? How do you know other reports are biased and sugar-coated? Is this another one of your little digs?
rolleyes.gif
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">GTT, you are asking a trivial question.

Anything, i mean anything, that sheds a positive light on our coaching staff is biased and sugar-coated to beeware.

although i must say, this is the most naked that i have seen beeware. cover up dude! gross
puke.gif

Back