FSU's marching band in our house!!

ylojk8

Helluva Engineer
FSU\'s marching band in our house!!

who the hell allowed the whole FSU marching band in our house?

they even had their own half time show.

i would have flamed about this no matter what the outcome. their whole band was in there man. they seemed louder than our own band at times.

how can anyone associated with Tech agree to let the whole marching band of an opposing team in the stadium in a key game like this?

Re: FSU\'s marching band in our house!!

when i was a student it was the norm except for looooonnngg trips. in the sec it was much easier to do, i.e., U-AL, AU, TN, FL, etc = short trips. for some reason the acc bands don't choose to travel, but i don't think it's all that much further.

i would be pleased if every opponent's band came.

I guess it's just southern hospitality but watching on TV I was dismayed (to say the least) as "their" band could be heard predominately as the background music playing that chop music throughout the game.

Ylok8 + others,
That wasn't FSU's full band.
That was the travel band, and it's 200 pieces miniunum. I've seen the full band last year in G'ville and Tally. 430 pieces minimum.
The Band issue is the same as the teams. If you don't like theirs, then improve ours.

But yes, the War Chant is awfully annoying

We seriously need to move the Tech band from its' current location....it just cannot be heard OR seen by most. The location of the visiting band is by far the best location (it acts like a parabolic reflector), and tv can pick it up very easy on pans...whereas the Tech band diddles away tucked in a little corner of the stadium. And being a band alum, dang, they just didn't play loud or enough for this game!

Originally posted by BLEEDGOLD:
We seriously need to move the Tech band from its' current location....it just cannot be heard OR seen by most. The location of the visiting band is by far the best location (it acts like a parabolic reflector), and tv can pick it up very easy on pans...whereas the Tech band diddles away tucked in a little corner of the stadium. And being a band alum, dang, they just didn't play loud or enough for this game!
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Ding, Dang, Dong!!! This needs to be changed immediately. Put OUR band in the best spot for chrissakes!
pat.gif

FSU band was more impressive than its football team. That dude twirling the batons was talented. Too bad our flag dude graduated. I would have liked to have seen a showdown between those two. One of their flag chicks was as big as a house though. I would definitely get her on some kind of diet. While I am critiquing the women they brought, let me say that the cheerleader that toted the "S" flag was scary looking. I honestly thought she had a joker mask on when she came running out. Lots of storebought racks in the fsu seats also. Kudos to those tallahassee plastic surgeons for putting quality products in the stands. Last but not least, LESBIANS! tons of them.

Originally posted by DustJacket:
Last but not least, LESBIANS! tons of them.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Ye gads!!!!!!!!!!
shocked.gif

Back