Ga Tech hotel

swampsting

Now with incredulous facial expression
my buddy was making his annual call to reserve rooms for GT game weekends.
Nov 1 is booked out. The room rates for Sept 14-15 were $399 a night, at least 50 percent over usual rate. That’s the weekend for The Citadel game.
Any idea why the rate spiked? What else is going on that reason? TStan trying to skim some hotel revenue?

Nov 1 is booked out. The room rates for Sept 14-15 were $399 a night, at least 50 percent over usual rate. That’s the weekend for The Citadel game.
Any idea why the rate spiked? What else is going on that reason? TStan trying to skim some hotel revenue?

Possibly Music Midtown but I don’t think they’ve announced dates yet.

I used to stay there fairly regularly on game weekends. Then they started blacking out dates and charging way more than usual. Even though it’s more, I would still pay if the rooms were available. $80k life, bro.

I used to stay there fairly regularly on game weekends. Then they started blacking out dates and charging way more than usual. Even though it’s more, I would still pay if the rooms were available. $80k life, bro.
Not my call - this is up to the attorney. He makes the call and reservations

GT hotel is the best after game bar around. Always a great crowd.

Crowne Plaza on the Corner if North and Spring $171 a night that weekend.

I ended up with that hotel for a game last year through Priceline or some other blind purchase site.

We pulled up and it was a complete öööö show in the valet area - I think a music video was being filmed - so we drove to the back of the hotel where prostitutes were walking in.

After one second of explanation, the webpage refunded the room and booked me elsewhere.

Wow, that's crazy. The Intercontinental in Buckhead is around $220ish that weekend and you can walk to MARTA.

GT hotel is nice and has a great location but not worth 4 bills.

I ended up with that hotel for a game last year through Priceline or some other blind purchase site.

We pulled up and it was a complete öööö show in the valet area - I think a music video was being filmed - so we drove to the back of the hotel where prostitutes were walking in.

After one second of explanation, the webpage refunded the room and booked me elsewhere.
Haha. We stayed there for my bachelor weekend. Good times. Or so I’m told. Was black out

Sorry for partying

Back