Ga Tech versus #10 USC 12/18 4pm

GTCrew4b

All moratoria must be earned
Fouls 14-6, typical.
It wouldn’t be so bad to me if our hand checks, hooks, body contact, etc were being let go as well. But it really is as one sided as it looks from the box score. Granted we don’t have many rim attackers.

The 3 from Mr: Peterson after the great D was very deflating.

RussianOffense

Tabbed as one of the elite posters of Stingtalk
I thought we played a lot better than against LSU as far as turnovers. Shooting and shot selection was not good though. It felt like we gave up many opportunities for short jumpers in order to drive to the hoop and throw up a prayer. Gigiberia had some good rebounds but needs to work on the shot.

GTCrew4b

All moratoria must be earned
So if we lose, we'll be 5-5 heading into the ACC sched. Not sure why the CJP fanboys love him so much. He hasn't done squat really.
I do t love him but I understand that GT sports operate in cycles.

RussianOffense

Tabbed as one of the elite posters of Stingtalk
So if we lose, we'll be 5-5 heading into the ACC sched. Not sure why the CJP fanboys love him so much. He hasn't done squat really.
Pastner keeps saying we'll be playing good basketball by the ACC schedule. Let's see if he delivers.

Vespidie

Dodd-Like
Pastner keeps saying we'll be playing good basketball by the ACC schedule. Let's see if he delivers.
We might be playing well however where is the scoring going to come from besides Devoe? This team has a major problem, and it doesnt seem that its going to be remedied soon.

1982Jacket

Banhammer'd
Ban Hammer'd
Who are these CJP fanboys of which you speak? jts1027? Name names.

1982Jacket

Banhammer'd
Ban Hammer'd
So I couldn't watch today. Would jts1207 or some other kind soul summarize in a couple of sentences why we lost? TIA!